miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

Hello everybody in this blog I will write about my homework for the level 5, which will be important because through it I will practice a little more about English.

My name is Ernesto Portillo, I'm 20 years old, I live in Maracaibo and I'm taking the 5th trimester of administration at URBE, my favorite subje
ct is English which is kind of easy for me fortunately and I'm taking the last level.

I like traveling because I find interesting to know about different kind of culture from other cities, also, I love to spend time with my family and drink beer with my friends.

I hate watching romantic movies, I don’t like taking class in the block F, It's because of I hate cold.

My biggest dream is getting graduated from college and getting good grades because this is the most important for me now.


About English, personally I think that English is one of the most important language in the world. I like learning English but sometimes it's difficult to learn some words for me, that's why every day I try to study more about it so that I can understand and write better each word.

Thanks everybody for having read this,
see you…..
..Nestor……..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario